Find strength and stability with this YogiToes Gejiar Skidless Yoga Mat Towel. Updated for improved absorption with an enhanced grip no matter how hard you sweat, this mat towel is essential for every practice.
- Mat sized yoga towel.
- Vibrant colored print.
- Contrasting stitched edges.
- Patented silicone dot Skidless® technology for extra grip.
- Silicone dots prevent slipping even when damp.
- Made from 30% recycled materials.
- Made using no less than 4 recycled plastic bottles.
- Drishti point on top of mat.
- Soft, hygienic and absorbent material.
- Absorbent fabric for ultimate dry and wet grip.
- Dyes are free of heavy metal, azo, and lead.
- Materials: Recycled materials, 100% Silicone dots
- Color: Blue
- Style Features: Print
- Size: Mat
- Grip: Yes
- Dimensions: 24" x 68"
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
Country of Origin
Yogitoes was created in 2003 at the same time the founder, Susan Nichols, created Skidless®. Skidless® uses patented technology to fix the pesky issue of yogis slipping on their mats. Since 2003, Yogitoes has utilized patented technology and environment-friendly practices to produce superior yoga tools. With the environment as a primary concern, Yogitoes' products are made from recycled materials that include plastic bottles, rubber, repurposed rice husk, and recycled EVA foam. According to Yogitoes, they have "converted 1.4 million recycled plastic bottles into their Skidless® towel line."
In addition, Yogitoes cares about its factory workers and opts for dyes that are free of lead, avo, and heavy metals. The environment and personal health are of the utmost importance to Yogitoes. They pledge to maintain a great product for yogis while honoring the environment.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of YogiToes! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.