Versatility is the word to describe this West Windbreaker Yoga Hoodie. Use as a cover up before and after your yoga session or as a cool weather staple in the fall weather months.
- Zip-up jacket.
- Stripe inset at center bodice.
- Attached hood with contrasting drawstrings.
- Zip front kangaroo style pockets.
- Contrasting sleeve cuffs and hem.
- Jersey lined hood.
- Hidden interior chest pocket.
- 4-way stretch material with anti-odor properties.
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric properties.
- Fabrics: 36% Polyester from Coconut, 34% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Colors: Green, Olive
- Style Features: Zip Up, Hood, Pockets, Jacket
- Fit: Athletic
- Length: At Hip
Vuori is a Finnish word meaning "mountain". The name seemed appropriate for the brand, as it embodies the feeling you get when you reach the top of a mountain after a long hike or climb; it’s when you have a clear perspective on just about everything. Founded when friends and pro-skateboarders Chris Miller and Joe Kudla couldn’t find performance clothing they actually wanted to wear. The brand is inspired by the community of Encinitas, CA; an eclectic coastal town that thrives off of an active lifestyle and emerging art scene.
Vuori merges high performance clothing with a west coast aesthetic that looks and fits great. Making the best product possible is what they strive to do every day. They incorporate innovative sustainable fabrics whenever possible and are involved in the community doing hip hop yoga classes, beach runs and hosting local art shows in their retail space. They like to be connected to their customers, partners and community where active, conscious and creative people inspire them.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Vuori! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.