Go from the water to the mat in The Banks Yoga Shorts. These shorts are made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric so no matter what sport you’re in to, these shorts get you there.
- Pull-on yoga shorts.
- Allover camouflage print with solid binding at sides and hem.
- Polka dot printed smocked elastic waistband with contrasting drawstring.
- Side hand pockets with mesh lining.
- Coin pocket with zipper closure below hip.
- Back welt pocket with zipper closure and polka dot printed flap.
- Scalloped hemline.
- Four-way-stretch and lightweight fabric.
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying and anti-odor properties.
- Made with recycled fabric.
- Fabrics: 44% Recycled Polyester, 44% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- Colors: Grey, Black, Navy
- Style Features: Printed, Camo, Camouflage, Polka Dot
- Fit: Athletic
- Inseam: 9"
- Outseam: 19"
- Adjustable: Yes – Waist Drawstring
Vuori is a Finnish word meaning "mountain". The name seemed appropriate for the brand, as it embodies the feeling you get when you reach the top of a mountain after a long hike or climb; it’s when you have a clear perspective on just about everything. Founded when friends and pro-skateboarders Chris Miller and Joe Kudla couldn’t find performance clothing they actually wanted to wear. The brand is inspired by the community of Encinitas, CA; an eclectic coastal town that thrives off of an active lifestyle and emerging art scene.
Vuori merges high performance clothing with a west coast aesthetic that looks and fits great. Making the best product possible is what they strive to do every day. They incorporate innovative sustainable fabrics whenever possible and are involved in the community doing hip hop yoga classes, beach runs and hosting local art shows in their retail space. They like to be connected to their customers, partners and community where active, conscious and creative people inspire them.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Vuori! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.