Spice up the studio with this gorgeously printed Vagabond Goods Hamsa Yoga Mat. This mat’s watercolor background and hamsa print is inspired by the ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God.
- Printed yoga mat.
- Allover watercolor background with hamsa print.
- Hamsa is the ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God.
- Hamsa is a protective sign that brings happiness, luck, healthy, and good fortune.
- Hand and foot placement markers within print.
- Extra thick and light weight.
- Non-slip pillow texture.
- Made for traditional yoga practices like Hatha and Vinyasa.
- For every mat sold, Vagabond Goods will plant a tree.
- Grip Type: Grip
- Colors: Blue, Pink
- Style Features: Printed, Watercolor, Hamsa
- Thickness: 6.4 mm/ 1/4 inch
- Mat Structure: Open Cell
- Dimensions: 24" x 72"
- Care: Wash with mild soap and water; gently wipe down and let air dry.
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Born from the hypnotizing patterns and bold color schemes found in cultures around the globe, Vagabond Goods creates premium yoga, beach & travel accessories in striking designs for the enlightened athlete. Printed yoga mats, yoga towels, and mat bags are all made using premium materials and the latest printing techniques. Vagabond Goods strives to make unique, cutting edge products with an artist’s touch. All products are designed with love in Venice, CA.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Vagabond Goods! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.