The Moon Deck Card Set is a tool for connecting intuition through a path of self-love and ritual. Complete with a hand-crafted wooden box, a guidebook, and 44 illustrated cards with potent mantras on each, The Moon Deck Card Set can be used as an oracle guide or daily tool for reflection and meditation.
- 44 illustrated cards carrying potent mantras.
- Guidebook with rituals tailored to each card.
- The Collectors Edition handcrafted wood Moon Box to store your new spellbinding tools.
- Each box is unique and may slightly vary in color, wood grain, shape or quality of the Moon Deck logo.
- Cards are printed on recycled paper with plant-based ink locally in NY.
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA with imported materials.
The Moon Deck was born out of the wisdom and friendship of Brooklyn yogis, Aarona Lea Pichinson and Andrea Keh, with a natural pull to share their growth and creative vision with others. The Moon Deck, an interactive tool for connecting to your intuition through the path of self-love and ritual, was created to foster community and healing. This entire set is inspired by the cyclical beauty of the moon and the inherent wisdom of women. It shares insights on growth, purpose, transformation, practice, and creativity - with freedom for personal exploration.
The Moon Deck can be worked with in a similar fashion to tarot, however with more freedom for personal interpretation and action-based rituals that boost daily self-love using creativity, yoga, meditation, journaling, and other self-care practices.
Through their ever-evolving discoveries of balance and purpose, Aarona and Andi have learned first hand about the healing power of ritual and art in action and continue to run the business and expand its vision together with love and constant learning.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of The Moon Deck! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.