The Moon Deck is a tool for connecting to your intuition through a path of self-love and ritual. Complete with a skillfully designed and sturdy printed paper box, a guidebook, and 44 illustrated cards with potent mantras. The Moon Deck can be used as an oracle guide or daily tool for reflection and meditation.
- 44 illustrated cards carrying potent mantras.
- Guidebook with in-depth insights and rituals tailored to each card.
- Skillfully designed and sturdy printed paper box to keep your oracle set safe.
- The deck is printed on FSC-certified* paper using plant-based ink, locally sourced in NY.
- *FSC certified paper (Forest Stewardship Council) is paper that has been harvested in a responsible manner and promotes the management of the world's forests.
- Country of Origin: Made in U.S.A
The Moon Deck was born out of the wisdom and friendship of Brooklyn yogis, Aarona Lea Pichinson and Andrea Keh, with a natural pull to share their growth and creative vision with others. The Moon Deck, an interactive tool for connecting to your intuition through the path of self-love and ritual, was created to foster community and healing. This entire set is inspired by the cyclical beauty of the moon and the inherent wisdom of women. It shares insights on growth, purpose, transformation, practice, and creativity - with freedom for personal exploration.
The Moon Deck can be worked with in a similar fashion to tarot, however with more freedom for personal interpretation and action-based rituals that boost daily self-love using creativity, yoga, meditation, journaling, and other self-care practices.
Through their ever-evolving discoveries of balance and purpose, Aarona and Andi have learned first hand about the healing power of ritual and art in action and continue to run the business and expand its vision together with love and constant learning.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of The Moon Deck! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.