The Silver & Sage Go Confidently Mini Mala Bracelet includes beautiful faceted stones to help you stay confident. Can be worn as a necklace or multi-wrap bracelet.
- Stone(s): Onyx, Pyrite, Coated labradorite
- Metal: Silver
- Guru bead: Faceted black labradorite nugget
- Handmade in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Gemstone meaning: - Onyx: Gives strength to its wearer, centers energy and improves self-confidence. - Pyrite: Protects emotionally and physically, boots self-confidence, useful in meditation by removing negativity, increases stamina, and stimulates the mind helping ease depression symptoms. - Labradorite: Stone of intuition, increases mental abilities, promotes creativity and imagination, enhances positive aspects of one's personality.
- Chakra: Root, Third Eye, Crown
- Sizing & Fit: 35" and is strung on stretch cord. *These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The results are the sole responsibility of the wearer.
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Since 2011, Silver & Sage has created simple, natural and beautiful jewelry designs. From handsome bracelets and lightweight earrings to intricate necklaces and meaningful malas, Silver & Sage offers individuals a wearable reflection of their own spirit and a reminder of their own life’s journey.
Founder and lead designer, Logan Mauldin, began her love of design at a young age as she spent her childhood accompanying her mother on jewelry buying trips around the world. Silver & Sage grew from these creative roots, allowing Logan to blend her passions for yoga, nature and travel. Having built life-long friendships on her childhood journeys, Logan works with some of the same families of silversmiths she has known for over 25 years.
Logan continues to travel the world, building relationships with the artisans who manufacture exclusive Silver & Sage designs. Each season, Silver & Sage designs are hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona from a carefully curated assortment of natural stones, organic elements and charms.
Known for a balance of symbolism with naturally inspired elements, Silver & Sage invites women and men of all ages to connect. Each design is more than an accessory; it becomes a reflection of it's wearer's own story. In addition to a shop in the heart of Scottsdale, Silver & Sage jewelry can be found in yoga studios and boutiques around the US.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Silver & Sage! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.