The Shamans Market Kadam Mala with Drawstring Bag is used to keep your mind on your meditation practice. Because meditation can be tricky and our minds can wander off when trying to reach a meditative state, the mala provides an anchor that moves in rhythm with the breath and the mantra.
- Beads are made from the aromatic wood of the kadam tree.
- Fragrant rosary will scend the fingers after counting mantras.
- Comes in a beautiful cloth bag.
- Product is handmade from the Tibetan Nuns Project, a non-profit organization that provides education and humanitarian aid to refugee nuns from Tibet and to nuns from the Himalayan regions of India.
- Fair trade.
- Stones: Wood of the sustainably harvested kadam tree
- Guru Bead: Tassel?
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Shamans Market! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.