Shamans Market Calming & Healing Himalayan Smudge Stick is used to promote healing and soothe the soul. Herbs gathered in Nepal are blended together and bound so when burned, each herb's property is released.
- Sage summons divine energies.
- Camphor dispels malevolent thoughts and spirits.
- Chamomile soothes and releases tensions.
- Sandalwood grounds energies and calms the soul with its sweet smell.
- Artemisia evokes visions.
- Lemongrass sweetens and brings clarity of perception.
- Herbs: Lemongrass, Artemisia, Camphor, Chamomile, Sandalwood, Sage
- Size: 7 inches long
- Properties: Healing and Soothing
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Shamans Market! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.