Sahasrara is the seventh chakra in yogic tradition and it is represented by the thousand-petaled lotus. Sahasrara is located above the crown of the head and it is the connection to pure consciousness. The Sahasrara Mat will bring fortha sense of oneness and unity.
- 100% Eco-friendly
- Cork padding for optimal grip
- Provides good cushioning for the joints
- Non-slip performance as the rubber provides a secure grip to the floor
- The cork surfaces increases grip when wet
- Excellent Durability
- High Quality
- Free from harmful silicone, phthalates and harmful chemicals
- Good for regular and hot yoga
- Anti-microbial cork surface: Naturally killsbacteria and germs
- Length: 72"
- Width: 24"
- Materials: Biodegradable and recyclable 100% natural tree rubber Premium cork. Water-based inks
- Thickness: 3mm
- Care: We recommend you clean your mat using a yoga mat cleaner. Simply wipe it down after your practice and let it air dry. (Do not put in dryer)
- Country of Origin: Imported