Ajna is the sixth chakra according to Yogic tradition. It is located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows and it is where intuition and transcendent consciousness take priority over ordinary logic. Breathe, flow, meditate and open your third eye in the Ajna Natural Rubber Yoga Mat.
- Luxurious micro-fiber suede top made from recycled plastic bottles
- Provides good extra cushioning for the joints
- Non-slip performance as the rubber provides a secure grip to the floor
- High-quality, durable and sweat-absorbent materials
- Free from harmful phthalates, latex, toxic glue, silicone, PVC and chlorine
- Water-based inks
- Recommended for hot yoga: As you sweat, the grip gets activated
- Length: 72"
- Width: 24"
- Materials: Micro-fiber suede top made from recycled plastic bottles 100% recyclable and biodegradable natural tree rubber. Water-based inks
- Thickness: 3mm
- Care: We recommend you clean your mat using a yoga mat cleaner. Simply wipe it down after your practice and let it air dry. (Do not put in dryer)
- Country of Origin: Imported