The Province Apothecary Healing Eczema Balm is a blend of concentrated organic plant ingredients that deliver powerful relief from flare-ups of eczema, psoriasis, and rashes. This Healing Eczema Balm is steroid-free and gentle enough for babies and anyone with sensitive skin. Province Apothecary recommends using this product in conjunction with their Hydrating Rescue Balm for the best results.
- Organic plant ingredients
- Relieves flare-ups of eczema, psoriasis, and rashes
- Gentle for babies and those with sensitive skin
- Ingredients: Colloidal Oatmeal | Proven to relieve itchiness and inflammation caused by extreme dry skin. It forms a protective layer, holding moisture to the skin to provide effective hydration. Zinc Oxide | Accelerates the renewal of the skin cells. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can calm redness and irritation. ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Colloidal Oatmeal* 1.0% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Borage seed oil*, Broccoli seed oil*, Calendula flower extract, Beeswax*, Turmeric root oil, Sunflower seed oil, St. John's Wort flower extract, Olive fruit oil*, Propolis, Rosehip fruit oil*, Comfrey root extract, Vitamin E, Zinc Oxide. *Certified Organic
- Volume: 15g
- Care: Apply to affected areas of skin as needed. Massage into extremely dry cracked and chafed skin as often as needed for instant relief and long-lasting hydration. Apply generously. Layer over top of Province Apothecary's Hydrating Rescue Balm for additional hydration.
- Country of Origin: Imported