The prAna Men's Over Rock Joggers is so soft to loung around or go anywhere.
- Hemp/recycled polyester/TENCEL™ Lyocell blend fleece
- Encased elastic at waistband and cuffs
- Braided flat drawcord with metal logo tips at interior waistband
- Side entry slash pockets with exposed twill tape detail
- Back welt pockets with button closure
- Twill tape backing for peekaboo detail and durability function
- 28.5" inseam
- Standard fit
- Fabric: 55% Hemp, 25% Recycled Polyester, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- Color: Black, Brown
- Style Features: None
- Fit: Standard
- Inseam: 28.5"
- Adjustable: Yes
- Length: Ankle
- Closure: Drawstring tie
- Country of Origin: Imported
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of prAna! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.