Practice mindfulness with Onzie Face Masks (2 Pack).
In this time of uncertainty, there is one constant: mindfulness. This time is about honoring and respecting your health and the health of those around you. In some cultures, wearing surgical masks are a part of daily life, while in others, especially Western cultures, wearing a mask has been a symbol of paranoia or outlier behavior. For one of the first times in history, wearing face masks is a prominent occurrence in social environments worldwide.
Onzie is honored to be able to create face masks out of recycled fabrics from their Los Angeles warehouse. Thousands of masks have been donated to hospitals like UCLA and Martin Luther King Jr. hospital and counting, Onzie is grateful to give back to those who give so much to us.
- These masks are not certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fabric is stretchy, comfort fitting, quick-drying and breathable. Masks can be used on their own for protection or as a cover for an N95 and filtered masks.
- PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR RETURNS.
- Material: multi-layer fabric made of Full Flex Spandex technology for the exterior with a high-performance inner lining and elastic straps
- Contains: 2 masks
- Size: One size
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Created by a 20 year Bikram Yogi, Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Onzie! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.