Create a calming atmosphere with this Peace, Love & Flowers Oil Blend. This oil blend gives off sweet floral smell that helps create a calming an uplifting atmosphere.
- Balancing essential oil blend.
- Sweet floral aroma.
- Has soothing, uplifting and calming properties.
- Orange oil is cold pressed.
- Patchouli and ylang ylang oils are steam distilled.
- Purity tested and quality assured.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Scent: Floral
- Benefits Soothing, Uplifting, Calming
- Ingredients: Orange Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Patchouli Oil.
- Uses: Add to a diffuser or create your own room spray by adding up to 30 drops to 1 oz. of water in a spray bottle.
- Size: 1 oz.
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of NOW! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.