The Expeller Pressed, Hexane Free Jojoba Oil is a multi-purpose nourishing and moisturizing oil. Use this oil for skin and hair that is in need of natural moisturization.
- Pure jojoba oil.
- Use to treat hair and skin or for general bath care and massage.
- High stability and invigorating scent.
- Most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin.
- Obtained from the seeds of jojoba shrub.
- Expeller-pressed and hexane-free.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - Can cause allergic dermatitis with extended use of in sensitive persons. - Do no use on open wounds or broken skin.
- Scent: Scent-Free
- Promotes: Moisturizing, Nourishing
- Ingredients: Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis).
- Size: 4 oz.
- Keywords: jojoba, oil, nourishing, moisturizing, skincare, hair care
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of NOW! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.