Create a luxurious aromatherapy massage at home with the Comforting Massage Oil. Use this oil to relax and moisturize your skin.
- Comforting massage oil.
- Use for skin in need of softening, as a natural moisturizer or for massage purposes.
- Creates a tranquil and calming essence.
- Leaves skin feeling silky soft, nourished and rejuvenated.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - If redness or irritation occur, discontinue use.
- Scent: Lavender
- Promotes: Moisturizing, Calming
- Dosha Balance: Balances Pitta, Balances Vata
- Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Aroma Oil Blend [Lavender Oil Blend, Pine Needle Oil (Siberian), Palmarosa Oil, Patchouli Oil, Chamomile Oil, Geranium Oil] and Vitamin E (Natural D-Alpha Tocopherol).
- Uses: Massage 3-5 drops on to desired areas of the skin as needed.
- Size: 16 oz.
- Keywords: essential oil, massage oil, lavender, sweet almond, skincare, moisturize, Vata, Pitta
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of NOW! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.