Treat achy muscles with the Arnica Warming Massage Oil. Use this oil to provide immediate warmth and relief to tired and overworked muscles.
- Warming massage oil.
- Use to treat sore and achy muscles.
- Arnica naturally soothes and provides immediate warmth and relief.
- Made with antioxidant-rich olive oil.
- Can also be used as a daily skin softener.
- Paraben- and gluten-free.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - Can cause allergic dermatitis with extended use of in sensitive persons. - Do no use on open wounds or broken skin.
- Scent: Floral
- Promotes: Moisturizing, Calming, Warming
- Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Arnica Oil (Arnica Montana), Aroma Oil Blend [Organic Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Natural Vanilla Fragrance, Wintergreen Oil] and Vitamin E (Natural D-Alpha Tocopherol).
- Uses: Massage desired amount into any area of the body. Apply 2-3 times a day as needed.
- Size: 8 oz.
- Keywords: massage oil, arnica, warming, soothing, skincare, therapeutic, moisturize
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of NOW! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.