Keep you skin moisturized with this 100% Pure Organic Shea Butter. Shea butter has a rich, luxurious texture the helps heal dry, cracked or chapped skin.
- Pure and organic shea butter.
- Soothes dry, cracked or chapped skin.
- Works especially well on tougher areas, such as elbows, knees and feet.
- Emollient that seals in moisture.
- Rich, luxurious texture that penetrates deep to condition and moisturize every type of skin.
- Derived from the tree nuts of the karite trees.
- Can also be used as a scalp moisturizer.
- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
- Note: This product is naturally hard and color and texture will vary depending on temperature. This product will melt when warmed above body temperature and become solid again when cool. This is natural and may affect the appearance, but will not harm the quality of the product. This warming and cooling may produce fat crystals affecting the color/texture making it appear grainy or uneven. If hard, shea butter can be softened by placing in a pan of hot water (e.g. 100 F or warmer) for 30 minutes or microwaved until soft.
- Caution for Microwaving: This jar contains a foil seal. Do not place this jar directly in microwave. Before microwaving, scoop out desired amount and place in a microwave-safe container. Allow time to cool before applying.
- Benefits Moisturizing
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and Organic Shea Butter
- Uses: Gently apply as desired, paying close attention to dry or chapped areas. Reapply as needed.
- Size: 7 fl. oz.
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of NOW! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.