This light and silky 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil is perfect for sensitive skin. This nourishing oil protects from premature aging without clogging pores or causing breakouts.
- Pure grapeseed oil.
- Versatile skin care that protects and moisturizes skin.
- Perfect for sensitive skin.
- Light and odorless with mild astringent and emollient properties.
- Contains numerous essential fatty acids, including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic, and Lauric.
- Soothes dryness and irritation without clogging pores or causing breakouts.
- Mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types.
- Food-grade oil.
- Purity tested and quality assured.
- Not tested on animals.
- Hexane- and paraben-free.
- NOTE: For external use only.
- Benefits: Moisturizing, Protection, Conditioning
- Ingredients: Pure Grapeseed Oil.
- Uses: As a natural moisturizer, apply oil directly to skin or use as a base for lotions.
- Size: 4 fl. oz.
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of NOW! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.