This Economy Flaza Mexican Blanket is a must-have. The bright colors and native Mexican design makes the perfect blanket to cozy up with.
- Mexican style blanket.
- Two-tone stripe print with contrasting geo print.
- Contrasting tasseled ends.
- Note: These blankets are specially made in Mexico. The stripes and diamonds may be a different color than pictured. The overall color of the blanket is as shown.
- Fabrics: 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Colors: Burgandy, Red, Maroon, Brown, Green, Tan
- Style Features: Stripes, Diamond, Geo, Tassel
- Care: Machine washable.
- Dimensions: 48" x 73"
Blankets have been a supportive staple in yoga since the 1960s and 70s, when Iyengar Teacher Roger Cole traveled to Mexico specifically to buy traditional Mexican blankets for his yoga practice and students. They remain an ideal prop of choice, thanks to their durability and versatility, great for propping yourself up in a restorative posture, adding weight and warmth during savasana, and padding sensitive areas throughout asana. You can also use one as a meditation-cushion alternative or simply as a throw for your next beach day! Take home a piece of the country’s rich culture with Native Yoga’s selection of colorful blankets in various patterns and combinations—all handmade in Mexico.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Native Yoga! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.