Use this Zen Printed Yoga Pillow for meditation and for seated and reclining yoga poses. Filled with organic buckwheat hulls, this cushion conforms to your contours.
- Printed and portable pillow.
- Provides height under pelvis for healthy sitting posture.
- Made with upholstery-grade fabrics.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Organic buckwheat hulls conform to your contours.
- Zippered covered allows you to adjust filling.
- Carrying handle.
- Made in the USA.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Purple, Grey, Caramel, Tan, Black, Maroon, Wine, Burgundy, Red
- Style Features: Printed, Ikat, Floral
- Stuffing: Organic Buckwheat Hull
- Density: Medium
- Dimensions: 5" x 15" x 11"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
Sarah Chambers is the founder of Hugger Mugger™. She was an accomplished woodworker when she discovered Yoga. The sport's tremendous impact of her health made Yoga a way of life for Sarah. She began developing wooden and fabric tools to help with her practice in 1986.
She began developing products for fellow yogis, including the company's namesake, Hugger Muggers. She developed apparel meant to conceal and comfort. Since the word "hugger-mugger" means "to conceal" the catchy name, Hugger Mugger fit.
Among Hugger Mugger's most notable designs is the Tapas Sticky Mat. Predecessor mats were not designed specifically for Yoga and would deteriorate quickly with use. The Tapas Sticky Mat was the first long-term performance yoga mat and continues to set the standards for the industry. For more than 25 years, Hugger Mugger has been known as an innovator of technically advanced yoga products serving yoga teachers and students throughout the world. For every online sale, Hugger Mugger gives back by donating a percentage of the profit to a different organization each quarter.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Hugger Mugger! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.