This Yoga Sandbag is a great prop to help strengthen and lengthen poses. Use the sandbags to add calming weight to your practice.
- Empty sandbag.
- Nylon handles at end.
- Helps strengthen and lengthen poses.
- Place on your abdomen to bring awareness to the muscles involved in breathing.
- Can be placed under the feet for hamstring stretch.
- Can also be placed under bottom for a lift in seated poses.
- Inner coating to prevent dust and sand from escaping.
- Moisture-resistant fabric.
- Made in the USA.
- Fabric: 35% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Colors: Blue
- Style Features: None
- Stuffing: None
- Weight: 15 lbs (When Filled)
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.