The Silk Eye Pillow - Limited Edition is there for you when you need to find calmness in a chaotic world.
- Luxuriosly soft silk cover and weighted wheatberry fill relaxes the face and facial muscles by applying a gentle and soft pressure to the eyes.
- Great to use during restorative yoga, before bed, after screen time or while travelling.
- Lavender scent elevates the relaxation sensory experience.
- Use at room temperature or heat up in the microwave* for an added warm touch and invigoration of the lavender aroma.
- **Heating Instructions: Remove the organic cotton cover before heating the eye pillow. Lay flat in microwave and heat for 30-40 seconds. Test the temperature on the inside of your arm before use."
- Country of Origin: Imported
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.