You’ve found the perfect platform to life you off the floor and provide the extra cushioning needed for a comfortable sitting position. The Printed Zabuton is the ideal size and shape to support your seat, legs and feet. Use it under your meditation cushion or bench—or on its own.
- Printed zabuton cushion.
- Ideal size and shape to support your seat, legs and feet.
- Soft, and lifts you off the floor to provide extra cushioning needed to maintain a comfortable seating position.
- Useable beneath a cushion or bench, or on its own.
- Removable cover.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Twill
- Filling: Hand-rolled Cotton Batting in Unbleached Cotton Casing
- Color: Print
- Style Features: Alcazar, Indra, Iris, Lola, Tuscana
- Density: High
- Dimensions: 24” x 30” x 4”
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Remove cover, cold wash.
- Hang to dry.
Country of Origin
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.