This Prana Yoga Bolster offers superior support. Made with durable fabric and filling, this bolster is firm yet provides superior cushioning< /p>
- Rectangular yoga bolster.
- Durable materials.
- Convenient handle at end for carrying.
- Soft yet firm cushioning for ultimate support.
- Removable and machine washable cover.
- Helps deepen stretches, your deep breathing and restorative postures.
- Longer length supports the entire spine.
- Halfmoon logo flat at side.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Filling: 100% Cotton Batting
- Color: Purple, Grey, Charcoal, Teal, Blue
- Style Features: None
- Care: Machine wash cover on cold with like colors in delicate cycle; hang to dry.
- Density: Firm
- Dimensions: 26" x 7" W x 3" H
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.