Make the Organic Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow your travel buddy so you can get relief on-the-go.
- All-natural heated or cooled therapeutic tool.
- Heat it to soothe and relax tension in your neck, shoulders or any muscle group.
- Freeze or refrigerate it to use as a cold compress.
- Relieve sore muscles, cramps or night sweats with the addition of lavender for enhanced relaxation.
- Hot Option: Microwave - Lay as flat as possible on turntable and heat for 2-3 mins. Oven - Lay flat on baking tray and heat for 20 mins at 150°F (low). Do not overheat pillow or leave unattended while heating.
- Cold Option: Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Dimensions: 6" x 18" (15 cm x 46 cm)
- Materials: Cover: 100% Organic Cotton Casing: 100% Organic Cotton Filling: Lavender grown in France, Organic Wheat Berry grown in Canada
- Care: Remove organic cotton cover and wash it in cold water, hang to dry. Tip: Scrunch your pillow to re-invigorate its lavender scent. Do not wash your pillow!
- Country of Origin: Imported
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.