Designed to help you meditate comfortably for longer, the Mod Zafu provides enough height for your hips to soften and relax. Its sleek lines and modern shape lets it double as a sitting cushion in your living room. It’s the perfect height for a coffee table seat.
- Mod zafu.
- Designed to help you meditate long by providing enough height to relax your hips.
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture.
- Handy carry handle.
- Modern shape fits with your décor.
- Tip: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Filling: Natural Buckwheat Hulls
- Color: Print
- Style Features: Alcazar, Atlantic, Indra, London
- Density: Adjustable
- 13” in diameter
- 5.5” high
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag.
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.
Country of Origin
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.