Stretch out, lie back, and release all tension wherever you are with the help Mini Cylindrical Bolster Limited Edition.
- Malleable and compact.
- Filled with Canadian buckwheat hulls so the prop can move, mold and shape to your body.
- Intentionally filled to approximately 60% capacity (~2lbs) to allow the hulls to hug around the back of the neck, under the seat/hips or along the spine during practice.
- All over batik print.
- Removable & washable cover.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 16" (14 cm x 41 cm)
- Materials: Cover: 100% Cotton Casing: 100% Cotton Filling: 100% Natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Closure: Concealed zipper
- Weight: 2 lbs (.91kgs)
- Care: Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry. Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.