This all-natural pillow provides a welcome relief to sore muscles, cramps or night sweats. The Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow has a calming lavender scent. Heat it to soothe tension anywhere; freeze or refrigerate it for use as a cold compress.
- Hot and cold therapy pillow.
- Provides natural hot or cold relief.
- Shape adjusts for ideal comfort.
- Removable, washable cover.
- Cold: Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the cover before heating the pillow.
- Lay flat in microwave and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Test the temperature inside your arm before use.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Color: Print, Sold
- Filling: Whole Grains and Lavender
- Dimensions: 6” x 18”
- Remove and cold wash cover only.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not wash your pillow!
- Tip: Scrunch your pillow to reinvigorate its lavender scent.
Country of Origin
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.