Use a sustainable, high performance yoga mat that stands the test of time. The Halfmoon Earth Grip Yoga Mat strikes the perfect balance between eco-intelligence, superior traction and incredible longevity. After a meaningful, long life, this mat will biodegrade and return to the earth.
- High-performance yoga mat.
- Provides great grip.
- Long-lasting and sustainable.
- Perfect combination of eco-intelligence, superior traction and incredible longevity.
- Faux wood texture design.
- Grip Type: Grippy
- Color: Pieced in Print, Blue, Purple
- Thickness: 3mm/ 3/32 inch
- Mat Structure: Closed Cell
- Dimensions: 24” x 72”
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Care: Spray with Water. Wipe clean with a sponge or cloth. Hang or leave flat to dry. Store your mat away from light so it doesn’t biodegrade before its time.
Country of Origin
- Made in Taiwan.
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.