This Bridge Yoga Meditation Cushion doubles both as a cushion and as a yoga prop. The semi-circle design.
- Halfmoon yoga zafu.
- Allover print.
- Handle at bottom.
- Perfect to use as a sitting cushion.
- Ideal for support for backbends and heart openers.
- Hidden zipper to add or remove filling.
- Cover is removable and machine washable.
- Fabrics are seasonally-selected deluxe upholstery fabrics.
- Halfmoon logo tag at bottom seam.
- Filling: 100% Natural Buckwheat Hulls
- Color: White, Teal, Magenta
- Style Features: Printed
- Care: Machine wash cover on cold with like colors; tumble dry on low.
- Density: Adjustable
- Dimensions: 8" x 18" x 6"
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.