Add futuristic flair to your exercise gear with the Betsey Johnson Tribal Floral Cutout Sueded Yoga Capri Leggings. Made with soft sueded jersey fabric, these leggings feature a cropped 19" inseam and chafe-free seams. The colorblock side panel with a fashion-forward cutout detail gives these workout pants a busy, bold look that's sure to get you noticed.
- Machine wash cold with like colors only. Remove promptly. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Cool iron, if necessary.
- Cutout cropped leggings.
- Sueded print jersey fabric with wicking properties to keep you dry and light.
- True flatlock seaming provides a smooth, chafe-free feel.
- Colorblock side panel with cutout strap detail.
- Front waistband pocket safely stores your media device or phone.
- Heart heatseal logo at center back waistband.
- Give Love, Get Love inner heatseal logo.
- Fabric: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex.
- Color: colorblock, Black/White, Multi
- Style Features: cut out
- Fit: tight
- Rise: mid-rise
- Inseam: 19" inseam
- Length: mid-calf
- Adjustable: no
Country of Origin
Betsey Johnson has been rocking the fashion industry with her unique designs since the 1960s. Her commitment to remain true to her one-of-a-kind vision has afforded Betsey continued success in an industry know for its fickleness. Her ability to change with the times while keeping her designs pure has not gone unnoticed.
Betsey grew up with a love for costumes and entered the New York fashion scene in 1964 by winning Mademoiselle magazine's "Guest Editor Contest." A year later, she landed the top designer position for Paraphernalia, a clothing boutique that at the time housed the hottest young London designers. What would soon become known as Betsey's trademark look began its formulations here: sexy silhouettes, hippie inspired flowing fabrics, whimsical detailing and most importantly, a fabulous fit.
Betsey Johnson is known for her bold prints, neon dyes, puffed sleeves, deep necklines, and low waists. Her brand ranges from apparel, swimwear, accessories, shoes, bedding and much more. She was inspired by the avant-garde London fashion scene. Johnson, along with designer Mary Quant and artist Andy Warhol, helped pioneer the “Youthquake” movement in fashion, art and culture.
Betsey Johnson, both the woman and the label, is constantly moving forward and continues to keep a strong foothold in the fashion industry with no signs of letting up anytime soon. Her love of detail and design is evident in everything she does and her enthusiasm, creativity and boundless talent have kept her at the forefront of fashion for the past 45 years and will keep her going for years to come.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Betsey Johnson! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.