This B Yoga Strong Mat 85" 6mm is perfect for yogis with a higher impact practice, such as Vinyasa and who are looking for a longer mat length. With 6mm cushioning and a sticky surface, this mat offers superior comfort as you move and sweat.
- Superior cushioning for yogis looking for comfort and support.
- Made from 100% rubber.
- Great for Vinyasa, during Savasana, Yin and other practices.
- Made to withstand heat and sweat.
- 100% Azodicarbonamide free.
- Grippy texture and anti-slip surface.
- Each mat is hand cut without big machinery which can lead to some imperfections along the edges.
- Grip type: Grip
- Color: Orange, Blue, Purple, Green, Red, Green
- Thickness: 6mm/ just short of 1/4 inch
- Dimensions: 26" x 85"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Care: Wipe surface daily with regular water and neutral soap, or you can make your own cleaning solution by mixing half water and half vinegar or lemon juice. Hang out to dry or put it in the dryer on gentle cycle. If left outside, avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight (although you can use the mat for an outdoor yoga class). Note that a fully wet mat may take 48 hours or more to dry out.
- Note: When cleaning, it is normal to see runoff water a little off-color and soapy suds coming out of your mat when washing. These are simply components of the interior layer coming forward in the washing process.
Country of Origin
For B Yoga founder Andrea Morris, yoga has always been more than just a hobby; it’s been a ritual, a sanctuary and an abiding passion.
Andrea developed her vision for B Yoga at The Stewart Group, her family’s fifth-generation manufacturing and technology company. She was working with an innovative type of rubber, originally created for carpet pads, when she realized that the material’s distinctive qualities – its exceptionally grippy texture, its eco-friendliness and its durability – could make it the perfect yoga mat. And so, after endless prototyping and fine-tuning, the B MAT was born.
Since the very first B MAT, B Yoga has made it their priority to bring simple, enduring yoga staples to the yoga community in Canada, the USA and internationally.
As B Yoga has continued to grow, so has its offerings, making products for all kinds of yogis -- elevating essentials, produced with an emphasis on performance, comfort, and contemporary design. B Yoga makes products for the real world, to meet the needs of real people.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of B Yoga! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.