This Peaceful Patchouli/Sweet Orange Mist contains a blend of 100% pure essential oils and water, offering a natural alternative to synthetic air fresheners or personal fragrances.
- All-natural patchouli and sweet orange body mist.
- Made with 100% pure essential oils and water.
- Portable aluminum spray cans.
- Expands senses, perfume body and free the spirit.
- Use as invigorating body mist or to freshen rooms.
- Shake well before each use.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. - For external use only. - May irritate skin. - Keep out of reach of children.
- Scent: Patchouli and Sweet Orange
- Promotes: Refreshing, Soothing
- Dosha Balance: Balances Vata, Balances Kapha
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Citrus X Limon (Lemon) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil.
- Uses: Spray onto body or in air.
- Size: 4 fl. oz.
- Keywords: body spray, room spray, peaceful, patchouli, sweet orange, refreshing, soothing, Vata, Kapha
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Aura Cacia! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.