The Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil is tested using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry to ensure it’s the purest and highest quality essential oil on the market.
- 100% pure lavender essential oil.
- Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) tested.
- Helps calm, relax, refresh and cleanse.
- Lavender is the most popular oil in aromatherapy with multiple uses.
- Can be used as a calming toner or soothing mist.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing and non-phototoxic.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant, nursing, or suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. - Dilute properly. - For external use only. - Keep out of reach of children.
- Scent: Lavender
- Promotes: Balancing, Soothing, Normalizing, Clarifying, Calming, Relaxing
- Color: Colorless to Pale Yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Sweet Fruity Floral
- Middle Note: Sweet Herbaceous Refreshing, Balsamic-Woody Undertone
- Dry Note: Clean, Floral, Herbaceous
- Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Suggested Uses: - Calming Toner: Mix 5 drops of lavender with 1 teaspoon of witch hazel extract. - Soothing Mist: Mix 18 drops with 1 oz. of water in a mister.
- Size: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Keywords: essential oil, natural, lavender, balancing, soothing, normalizing, clarifying, calming, relaxing
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Aura Cacia! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.