We know it isn’t always easy or glamorous to drink 8 glasses of water a day, but it's important. We found some yummy, refreshing infused water recipes to help you stay hydrated this summer. These homemade recipes are a healthy alternative to fruit juices and a great way to break free from sugary sweet sodas. Enjoy!
Supplies (for each water recipe)
• 32 oz Canning / Mason Jar (optional, can sub for a water bottle) 1 medium cucumber, cut into slices
• 1 medium lemon, sliced
• 1 medium lime, slice
• ½ cup of fresh basil
1. Add the cucumber, sliced fruit & basil to jar
2. Mash them down a bit to get the juice out. The more juice, the more flavor in your water!
3. Fill the Jar with water, let it refrigerate overnight & Enjoy!
Pineapple Mint Infused Water (hint of minty sweetness)
• Sprig of Fresh Mint
• 2 Cups of Pineapple
1. Add a sprig of mint to the jar (you can throw in the whole sprig; or, remove the leaves from the sprig, if you prefer to have the mint swimming around and distributing in the jar).
2. Muddle the mint. (gently bruise the leaves to release the flavor)
3. Add 2 cups of pineapple pieces (press and twist to release their
4. Add ice and water. Refrigerate to let the flavors infuse & Enjoy!
Raspberry Lime Infused Water (colorful and mildly tart)
• 2 cups raspberries
• 2 limes
1. Cut Limes into quarter slices, squeeze juice into Jar & thrown in the squeezed lime quarters.
2. Add 2 cups of raspberries
3. Muddle the ingredients together, add Ice & Water
4. Refrigerate to let the flavors infuse & then Enjoy!