Tired of your regular clothes, but don't want to spend tons of money on a new style? Save yourself a trip to the mall by updating your wardrobe with this fun DIY t-shirt for summer!
What You'll Need:
- An Old (but still in good condition) t-shirt
- Fabric Scissors
- Light colored pencil
- Measuring tape
1. Try on your tee and mark with a light colored pencil where you want the point of the "V" to stop. (See Blue circle on image)
2. Place your tee on a flat surface and measure how wide you want the top of the "V" to be and mark it with a light colored pencil. (See Green dotted line)
3. With a light colored pencil make a dotted line to connect the 3 points to complete the "V" (See Red dotted line)
4. Take your fabric scissors and cut along the dotted lines.
TIP: Cut a little slit in the center of the triangle (See Purple "X") and then start cutting along the dotted lines from the center.
**Make sure not to cut the collar!**
5. No sew required-- Finished!
NEW Tees -- Check out YogaOutlet.com for tees from some of our favorite brands!