Photo Credit: Wanderlust | Ali Kaukas
Not all who wander are lost, right? Wanderlust Squaw Valley is less than 24 hours away, and we can't wait to get lost in a weekend of poses, positivity and nature. Here are 10 reasons why we love Wanderlust;
1. Good vibes - there must be something in the water.
2. Yoga pant party - pack your favorite printed pants, because everyone will be dressed in their yoga best. We love checking out the wide-variety of colors, styles, and prints.
3. Experience - "a mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." Seriously, though.
4. Killer music - contrary to popular belief, Wanderlust is not all about yoga. These festivals offer a currated line-up of bands, artists, and DJ's-- so if you plan on attending, be ready to dance the night away.
5. Beautiful locations - Tahoe (we're biased), Oahu, Nashville, Whistler, and Miami to name a few. Vacation, anyone? Will travel for yoga.
6. Amazing classes - Wanderlust brings in some of the top yoga instructors, meditation experts and motivational speakers from across the world to give you unbelievable classes and workshops.
7. Growth - whether it's mentally or phyiscally, Wanderlust will challenge you. You'll leave the festival with new perspectives on yoga, life and yourself.
8. Endless adventures - from sunset hikes and mountain meditation to trail runs and mountain biking tours, they'll take your wanderlust to the edge (literally).
9. Yummy food - can you say food-truck heaven? From organic, fresh-pressed juices to vegan salads and wraps, you'll never have to worry about doing classes on an empty stomach.
10. Most importantly, the people - you'll meet irreplacable people, make new friends and create unforgettable memories, guaranteed.
If we haven't completely sold you yet, check it out for yourself: http://www.wanderlust.com
See you there, wanderlusters!